Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hmm

Original Post Date: Feb. 5 2007

I've never 'posted a blog' before, so lets give it a try. I love to write and talk and never seem to shut up so this should be right down my alley. I'm in Plymouth on an exchange period. I'm dating a really great guy right now. He's cute, funny, sarcastic, great with technology (if you don't know why this is great for me, then you haven't seen me fight with my computer yet), fun to talk to, and can be very sweet. I love hanging around him and spend way too much time over at his house just talking for hours (literally). I'll head back home late at night and come back over to see him whenever. At equally numerous times my door gets knocked on or my phone rings. All the other moments of my day are spent hanging out w/ my flat mates, going out to clubs (dancing, not drinking if you must know), studying (occasionally, hee hee), and sleeping/eating. Mmmm, foooodd....

I hope this...um...blog...has enlightened you into my life. And if you actually read all of this, you might want to consider something less boring. Like watching golf. Or categorizing your books by size. Much less boring. LoL

No comments: