Sunday, April 27, 2008

Me, Myself and I

Original Post Date: Sept. 25 2007

I should really be studying right now, but I decided to take a moment and tell everyone what's up with ME, lol.

I have broken up with that 'wonderful boyfriend' from the last blog. Well, mixture that he broke up w/ me, to be fair. And I just had my hair cut to change my whole life around. I literally feel like a new path is opening up to me. I just don't know where it's going...kinda whirly and windy perhaps?? lol.

So far I am having fun working for the Daily Chronicle, U school newspaper, writing articles. School is going so-so. I should be doing so much more work right now but I'm slacking off, lol. My co-workers rock and I'm totally into a few of my coursemates and a guy I met dancing last Saturday-pretty cute I might add. lol.

I'll be panicking this week over essays and midterms but it'll all be better soon over Fall Break. Wicked exciting!!

Love you all!

No comments: