Sunday, April 27, 2008

Class? What class?

Original Post Date: Nov. 1 2007

How funny is this?? I'm in class on my laptop but not paying attention at all. Here's the real irony. Its a mass communication class and what am I doing??? I'm posting a blog that anyone in the world can read - hence, I am continuing the cycle by communicating with the masses. LoL. And if a lot of people read this, I have one thing for all of you.

I HAVE NO LIFE - STOP READING THIS BECAUSE LIKE MY LIFE, IT IS VERY VERY BORING!! LOL

Sorry, I had to do that. I swear I am soooo mean sometimes. K, not been up to much, just working on essays and focusing on having fun while studying hard. LoL.

Anyway. Extra update. Not on my dating/love life, which will actually put you all to sleep. I am looking way cute right now, or rather, my self-confidence is up. And I am enjoying life, in a way. I could deal a bit less with certain guys who text me waaaayyyy too fricken much. Warning to all: if you're going to go dancing at a club - prepare to deal with a lot of idiots. Especially if you're a flirt like me, LoL.

xxxx to all! You all totally rock!!!!

No comments: